UTI - cystitis
Natural antiseptic urinary
Description - mode of action:
Arktostafylos The herb is a diuretic. Presents a special antiseptic and astringent effect on mucous membranes of the urinary tract. The content of the plant is a natural antiseptic arvoutini urine and for this reason and regarded herb of choice in cases of urinary tract infections.
Tincture of fresh organic cultivated arktootafylou (Uva-ursi) 75% and fresh echinakias (Echinacea purpurea) 25% extracted in alcohol (54% c / o).
Posology and method of use
Adults: 15 drops in a little water, 2 to 3 times a day. Maintenance dose: 15 drops in a little water, 1 time a day. The dosage is suitable for continuous use. Children (2-12 years): 1 drop per year of age in a little water, 2 times a day.
· Keep out of reach of children
· If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practisioner before taking this product.
· Food supplements should be used instead of a varied diet.
· Do not exceed directions for use.
· Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
· In case of a food poisoning emergency you may call 210 77 93 777
· Probiotics: “the product is not indicated to patients with suppressed immune system”.
“IN NO ONE CASE THIS INFORMATION CAN REPLACE THE MEDICAL-SCIENTIFIC ADVICE OR BE USED FOR SELF THERAPY. WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT, SCIENTIFICALLY APPROVED,PROPERTIES OF SUBSTANCES THAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE PRODUCTS”.